And, although many celebrities have unusual diets -- and despite the fact that we may not want to adhere to all of their eating regimens (see Jeremy Piven’s sushi scare) -- here are a few we would definitely like to try.
- Kendra Wilkinson’s Household Smoothie: Who better to take diet tips from than a Playboy model? Kendra’s smoothie comprises both juicy berries and leafy greens, and she and her hubby, Hank Baskett, enjoy this healthy drink on the regular. Sold! [recipe]
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s Ivy Chopped Salad Reinterpreted: The Academy Award-winning actress is a health nut and somewhat of a food activist as well. She published this recipe on her healthy living blog, Goop, as a twist on the original recipe printed in her cookbook, "My Father’s Daughter." [recipe]
- Eva Longoria’s Chunky Guacamole: We would eat pretty much anything with avocados, so this recipe from the Wisteria Lane vixen is a given. [recipe]
- Obama Family Chili Recipe: Washington, D.C., is already home to a legendary chili spot, Ben's Chili Bowl, so the Prez has some serious competition here. But, you don’t argue with the leader of the free world when it comes to his favorite food. [recipe]
- The Wahlberg Family Macaroni Salad: Alright, maybe this isn't too healthful, but it can’t be that bad for you if this is what Marky Mark grew up on. [recipe]
Have a favorite recipe of your own? Tweet it to us @glittarazzi!
|< Prev||Next >|