The fact that Mark Zuckerberg got married rubs us wrongly -- in five different ways:
- The bride looks hot and her butt looks good (which always makes us mad).
- Their dog, Beast, is not in the official wedding photo. (Cruel.)
- We weren't invited. (As if!)
- We recently launched a "like" page, so we cannot "like" the damn pic of the happy couple on Facebook because "like" pages can't "like," which makes no sense to us. (Please fix this, Mark?)
- This shiznitz was neither televised nor live streamed. (WTF?)
OK. Now that we've vented we'll ask what everyone really want to know: how did The Christian Science Monitor scoop us on this story?
Video: The Dixie Cups - "Chapel Of Love"
|< Prev||Next >|