This weekend was a whole lot of crazy, thanks to the straw poll.
We've got a roundup of what went on to help you sort through the whole mess.
Here's what went down:
- Rick Perry officially joined the presidential race.
- After not doing too well at the Ames Straw Poll, Tim Pawlenty honorably quit the race. We'll miss you, T-Paw!
- President Obama started his bus tour of the Midwest. Later this week, he'll hit Martha's Vineyard with his family.
- In other news, Mitt Romney is not a fan of Obama's tour.
- Rick Santorum is keeping a close eye on his newest GOP contender.
- Everyone partook of the crazy fried foodstuffs at the Iowa State Fair.
- Michele Bachmann's staff turned out to be allegedly rude.
|< Prev||Next >|